DONORS/ PARTNERS RIGHT AT SOME FOUNDATION
At SOME, a donor / partner have the following rights:
- The right to be informed of our organization’s mission, the way the organization intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- The right to be informed of the identity of those serving on the organization’s governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- The right to have access to the organization’s most recent financial statements.
- The right to be assured your gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- The right to receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition or to remain anonymous if desired.
- The right to be assured that information about donations is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- The right to expect that all relationships with individuals representing organizations of interest to the donor will be professional in nature.
- The right to be informed whether those acting for SOME are volunteers, hired workers or employees of our organization.
- The right to freely ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompts truthful and forthright answers.
- Right to visit SOME FOUNDATION any time during our working hours with or without notice.